I have sent you a picture message!

Out of the fucking blue:

Doug is a badass: dd Brizzle
thisisnarnia: doooo-glass, baaaad-aaassss
Doug is a badass: getting my hair cut
thisisnarnia: right now?
Doug is a badass: gay guy lol
thisisnarnia: as we speak?
thisisnarnia: hahahaha
Doug is a badass: now
Doug is a badass: hang on watch this shit
thisisnarnia: ok

Doug is a badass: I have sent you a picture message! To view it click on the link below:
Click Here
slightly fruity but the man can wok the fucking scissors
Sent from a mobile phone with Agile Messenger

Doug is a badass: shampoo girl made me feel young again
thisisnarnia: hahahahaha
Doug is a badass: told her she had magic fingers and she massaged me so intimately
thisisnarnia: you like?
Doug is a badass: this is gonna set me back like 70 bones lol
thisisnarnia: yeah, well... he'll tug you off at the end anyhow
Doug is a badass: I said I would be back for more but it wasn't about the haircuts, I just need to feel like a man
Doug is a badass: the hair is just an excuse
Doug is a badass: gave her a ten
Doug is a badass: would have given her more but the gay guy might have been offended that i doubled up on the girl who did a fraction of the work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/